Thursday, December 17, 2015

A MEATLESS MENU THAT EVERYONE WILL LOVE!!

Planning for a vegetarian Indian Lunch /dinner party ?? 

I always enjoyed planning a party menu and in years i had helped many of my friends and readers in fixing their Party menu. If you decided the menu, you can do your dessert / Appetizer on previous day. I have uploaded a tab in my blog earlier-  'Party Menu and Ideas ' which gives you more detailed information about planning a party menu.

Malai mushroom kebab, naan and paneer butter masala

You can choose south Indian Lunch / Dinner Party or North Indian Lunch / Dinner party menu. I like to Include more colors and different flavors to my cooking. If you are hosting a party include these,
  • Appetizers / Starters
  • side dish dry / gravy / both
  • Rice
  • Roti / Naan / Paratha
  • Dessert
This is a regular north Indian Dinner Party which i made for my family. Dishes were
I hope you will wow your friends and family with these recipes. 

Enjoy!!
Lena

1 comment: