Cupcakes baked in pretty paper cases,decorated with whipped cream and miniature Easter eggs.... Celebrated Easter by baking these cute muffins. These moist chocolate muffins can be served with coffee in the evening or as a simple dessert after dinner :)
Ingredients for Spongy Chocolate muffins :
Unsalted Butter : 115g, at room temperature
Egg : 2, at room temperature
Sugar : 115g
Maida : 100g
Cocoa Powder : 25g
Baking Powder : 1tsp
Salt : a small pinch
Milk : 1tbsp
Vanilla Extract : 1tsp
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Grease a 12 Cup muffin pan or use paper cups.
2. With an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar together until blended. Add the eggs one at a time and continue beating until the mixture is creamy.
3. Sift together the flour, salt, cocoa and baking powder.
4. Fold the flour mixture into the egg mixture. Add milk and Vanilla essence to the batter. Combine well.
5. Scoop the batter into muffin cups almost 3/4th of it and bake for 15-18minutes. Keep aside to cool.
Ingredients For the muffin topping :
Whipped Cream : 50ml(whip for 3minutes)
Mini Sugar Coated Chocolate Eggs : 24
Put the whipped cream in piping bag with a large star nozzle and pipe a circle around the edge of each cupcake to form a nest. Put 2 chocolate eggs in each nest to decorate. Enjoy !!!