American-style Strawberry pancake served with rich and elegant strawberry glaze.
All purpose flour : 2Cup
Baking powder : 2tsp
Sugar : 4tsp
Milk : 1Cup
Egg : 1, Slightly beaten
Salt : 1/2tsp
Melted Butter : 1tbsp
For Strawberry Glaze :
Strawberries : 5, Halved
Powdered Sugar : 4tsp
Butter : 1tsp
1. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Keep aside.
2. In another bowl, combine the milk, sugar and Egg.
3. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well.
4. Using a mixer mash 5 strawberries and finely chop remaining ones. Mix all this into the pancake mixture.
5. Heat a griddle / frying pan on medium flame and add butter. Now pour the batter on the hot griddle (almost 1/4Cup) and cook for 2-3mins on each side.
6. Serve hot with strawberry glaze / maple syrup.
To make Strawberry Glaze :
Combine all ingredients for strawberry glaze in a sauce pan and cook on a low flame for -3minutes. Pour this over hot pancakes and serve :)