Ripe Banana : 3
All purpose flour : 2Cup
Baking powder : 2tsp
Sugar : 4tsp
Milk : 1Cup
Egg : 1, Slightly beaten
Salt : 1/2tsp
Melted Butter : 1tbsp
1. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Keep aside.
2. In another bowl, combine the milk, sugar and Egg.
3. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well.
4. Using a mixer, make a paste of banana and fold in this to the mixture.
5. Heat a griddle / frying pan on medium flame and add butter. Now pour the batter on the hot griddle (almost 1/4Cup) and cook for 2-3mins on each side until light brown in color.
6. Serve hot with corn surup / honey / maple syrup.