Its a favorite dish of my sister nish..... So nish, this s for u :)
Pizza base : 4
Oil : 2tbsp
Tomato puree : 10tbsp
Garlic flakes : 6 Crushed to a rough paste
Oregano : 4tbsp
salt : 1/2 tbsp
Pepper Powder :6tbsp
Boneless Chicken : 1Cup
Golden corn : 1Cup
Mozzarella cheese : 300gm grated
1. To prepare the tomato spread, heat 1tbsp oil in a small heavy bottomed kadhai. Add ready made puree. Cook for 2 minutes on low flame.
2. Add garlic and cook for 2minutes.
3. Add 2tbsp oregano, salt and pepper. Cook for 1minute to mix well. Remove from fire and keep aside.
4. Cut the chicken into small pieces.Cook the chicken with salt and pepper.
5. Boil corn with salt for 3minutes.
6. To assemble, Spread the tomato paste. Sprinkle most of the cheese on this bottom layer. Spread the chicken and golden corn mixture. Sprinkle the remaining cheese and remaining oregano..
7. Place the Pizza directly on a wire rack of a hot oven. Grill till the base gets crisp.